CAUSES OF EYE PUFFINESS AND HOW TO INSTANTLY TREAT PUFFY EYES, IRRITATION, AND DAMAGED SKIN
There is no particular reason for the occurrence of puffy eyes, thus to treat the puffiness successfully it is essential the specific reason for its appearance is known.
Puffy eyes may occur because of certain things you might do in your daily life such as, trauma or not getting adequate sleep. However, due to numerous reasons, the cause could be deeper, so if a lack of sleep or a punch in the face isn’t to blame for swelling and dark circles, the reason could be one where you will need to see a doctor.
In case you are sure that your eyes puffiness occurred because you are not getting adequate sleep, that can be easily solved by getting more sleep time, having said this if you are having difficulties with sleeping consult your GP.
The quicker you know where your eyes have puffed up from, for instance, deep coiled black circles or unsightly bags, the faster a good instant anti-aging home treatment can start (that is, if a health condition is not accountable).
The following are some less-expensive ways of treating puffy eyes.
- At night in bed elevate the head. Supporting your head with a good pillow coordinates excess fluid from accumulating around your eyes.
- Placing a chill damp compress on your eyes gives a fast relief, and decreases irritation and swelling.
- Potato, cucumber slices, and even sliced-up apple over your eyes rejuvenate the skin.
- Gel masks are yet another amazing option for tackling swollen eyes and loose skin. There are different types so make sure to use the most suitable for the eye condition you have. Gel works better when cold, therefore store it as advised on its packaging.
- To reduce irritated skin around your eyes, dip a cotton wool pad in freeze milk and squeeze gently. Apply to your eyes for 15 minutes. This procedure does the same thing as a gel, moist tea bag, as well as cucumber slices.
The skin is the largest organ of the body. The skin protects us against dangerous microbes. Also the elements, assist in regulating body temperature, and provides the feeling of heat, touch and cold. Since a tough organ or the skin around the eyes is sensitive, it is advisable that treatments should be recommended by a doctor or dermatologist.
There is no concrete evidence to prove that all instant anti-aging cream decreases puffiness. A doctor must suggest the best anti-aging cream, that can effectively moisturize the eyes, eliminating all eye puffiness and tired skin.
- A dehydrated skin retains water which can lead to puffiness.
- To assist circulation to ensure to sleep on your back, avoid sleeping sideways or on your stomach as the fluids can flood and accumulate under the eyes.
- Remove all eye cosmetics and instant skin firming creams before going to bed to avoid irritation.
- Avoid diets laced with alcohol and salt as they enhance fluid retention.
- Swollen eyes could commonly happen as we age. As we grow older, our skin loses firmness and elasticity. If you must be out in the sun ensure to use a top-quality sunscreen. An antioxidant-rich diet can also be considered.
In case these suggestions or tips have failed to rejuvenate your loose skin, decrease eye puffiness and remove wrinkles, then try the PotentLift Anti-aging and Instant Face Lifting Serum which is formulated with skin enhancing ingredients like hyaluronic acid, peptide complex, magnesium aluminum silicate, Euterpe Oleracea, Chondrus Crispus (Seaweed) Extract, etc. essential for eliminating all eye bags and eye puffiness.
2 Essential Ingredients in Face Serum That Fight Face Wrinkles
Wrinkles can form on any part of the body, but the most noticeable area they reside is on the face skin. Have you ever think about why they appear and if any ingredients can fight them?
We have designed this post let you see what wrinkles are and the two ingredients that can help to reduce or erase their appearance.
They are naturally occurring in the body. Natural humectants are hygroscopic substances used in food addictive or rapid anti aging skin supplements like lotions, instant skin tightening cream or serum to reduce moisture loss.
When they are used in skin care products, they help attract and retain moisture from the environment. In this case, the environment can be the second layer of the skin—dermis—or the atmosphere. When the humidity is above 70% in the atmosphere, humectants kicks in to attract moisture.
An example of the natural humectant is Hyaluronic acid (HA) which is naturally occurring in the body. Due to aging and other external factors, its efficiency may be reduced. When they are topically applied, they “magnetize” water and retain it on the skin.
It’s incredible that a single gram of HA can hold up to six litres of water and supply it to the body.
Peptides are the links or chain of amino acid. Amino acids, in turn, are the building blocks of protein, and they are essential for collagen production.
When there is a drop or breakdown in the production of collagen, the skin creates a form of amino acid to tell the skin to produce more collagen. Peptides have been formulated topically, and scientist, ophthalmologist, dermatologist believes it can mimic the “produce more collagen” effect that is sent by the skin. Their application in skin care supplements like wrinkle cream or serum has been very useful.
There are different types of peptides. For example, signalling peptides tell the skin to do something, like producing more collagen, while neurotransmitter peptides block the release of a chemical that causes facial muscle contraction
Also, carrier peptides transport active ingredients like zinc mineral. The active ingredients help in stimulating more collagen production and enable antioxidant to work better.
Humectants such as Hyaluronic acid can be found in instant anti-aging skin care products. Also, peptides like Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 or 7 are present top wrinkle serums.
There are two skincare products many have found helpful. For example, face serum and wrinkle cream are effective, but serum proves to be more potent because it contains tinnier molecules of active and natural ingredients. This tinnier molecule can penetrate past the external layer of the skin to soften, firm, strengthen and make the skin more wrinkle resistant.
Not all products advertised as serum are effective because of the level of natural ingredients contained. Products with little or no natural ingredients will damage the skin, with time.
However, for safe instant face lifting serum, containing hyaluronic acid, 6-active peptides and many more organic ingredients, visit potentlift reviews